Monday, November 1, 2010

A 10 Couple!

I cannot not post the beautiful union of  D and J, who came to Miami for their civil marriage and be close to those who they love, before they return to Colombia, where they live.
They chose to get married on 10/10/10 and make this day unforgettable for them (that is for sure!) an special day is considered lucky in Chinese culture, because the number 10 represents perfection or completion, according to the "I Ching," an ancient Chinese text.
No puedo dejar de publicar la unión de D y J, quienes vinieron a  Miami para casarse por el civil y así estar cerca de aquellos a quienes quieren, antes de regresar a Colombia, donde viven.
Ellos decidieron casarse el 10/10/10 y hacer así este dia inolvidable para ellos (eso será por seguro!), un dia especial que es considerado de la suerte en la cultura china, porque el número 10 representa la perfección o la terminación, de acuerdo al libro antiguo chino "I Ching".

Many couples have got married on dates like 07/07/07, 08/08/08, 09/09/09, 10/10/10, so I'm already looking forward for the 11/11/11 couples!
Congratulations J&D!!!
Muchas parejas se han casado en fechas como el 07/07/07, 08/08/08, 09/09/09, 10/10/10, por lo que desde ya estoy esperando ppor las próximas parejas del 11/11/11!
Felicitaciones J&D!!!
PS. I know, I know I'm a little behind, and I promise you I'm trying to catch up before Thanksgiving! Hahaha
PD. Lo sé, lo sé... estoy un poco retrasada con los post, pero prometo ponerme al dia antes de Thanksgiving jajajajaja

No comments:

Post a Comment