Friday, March 19, 2010

Just Cinthya...

Things that make me happy are the simplest of life ... a hug, a smile and fond memories, and that is what I want for those who photograph... I want them to smile when they see their photos and remember the good times.

I have a Major in Communications, with specialization in Advertising and PR, and during my university years I took  pictures with my first Canon AE-1 for some projects. I began with the photography as a hobby... and now is my dream ♥

I'm married to a wonderful (and handsome) photographer, who is my love and my partner in life. We've been together for 13 amazing years... and counting!

Once again, thank you for visiting my blog, I hope you enjoy it, and come back soon!

Cinthya Mar

More about me? Let's resume it in :
Family * Love * Husband * Literature and Art * Communications * Photography * Caracas-Miami * Movies * Chocolate * Create * Cook * Home Sweet Home * Travel * Dreams
----------     ----------     ----------     ----------

Las cosas que me hacen más feliz son las más simples de la vida... un abrazo, una sonrisa y buenos recuerdos, y eso es lo que quiero para aquellos a quienes plasmo en imágenes, que cuando vean sus fotos sonrían y  recuerden los buenos momentos.

Estudié Comunicación Social, con especialización en Publicidad y Relaciones Públicas, y durante esos años de estudio tomé mi primera cámara, una Canon AE-1, con la que empecé a retratar como hobby... y ahora es mi sueño ♥

Estoy casada con un excelente (y buenmozo) fotógrafo, quien es mi amor y compañero de vida. Tenemos 13 fantásticos años juntos... y seguimos contando!

Una vez mas, gracias por visitar mi blog, espero lo disfruten y vuelvan pronto!

Cinthya Mar

Más de mi en pocas palabras?
Familia * Amor * Esposo * Literatura y Arte  * Comunicación * Fotografía * Caracas-Miami * Películas * Chocolate * Crear * Comida * Hogar Dulce Hogar * Viajes * Sueños

No comments:

Post a Comment