Friday, July 30, 2010

Friday Faves

Favoritos del Viernes

This is my first Friday Favs, with my favorite things from this week:
Este es mi primer post sobre Favoritos del Viernes, con mis cinco favoritas cosas de esta semana:

- The smile of a little girl 
- An evening of sushi and edition ;) 
- Talking with my sister for over an hour by phone... forgetting that we are hundred of miles away 
- Chatting with my best friends, who now live around the world, and feel them closer as when we lived in the same city. 
- My hubby 
- La sonrisa de una pequeña niña
- Una noche de sushi y edición
- Hablar con mi hermana por teléfono olvidando que estamos a cientos de millas de separación
- Chatear con mis mejores amigos, quienes ahora viven alrededor del mundo, y sentirlos tan cerca como cuando viviamos en la misma ciudad
- Mi esposito  
And one of my favorite pics from this week... a little sneak peek ;) Y una de mis fotos favoritas de esta semana... un pequeño adelanto:


2 comments:

  1. My baby girl! I love her expresion and the colors of this pic.... excellent Job

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful baby girl picture Cinthya!!!
    awesome pic and faves for fridays ;)

    ReplyDelete