Sunday, March 28, 2010

Why this blog?


Because I need a place where to express my way, find my voice, reach the "eye" that I want, and refine my style.
Because I need a place where to share my images, dreams, and colors.
Because I need to tell...

Because this blog will be me... my art, my feelings, my live
Because the blog will be like me... a little bit casual, bilingual (or trying to), and looking for the light!
Because I hope this blog will keep me in touch with you

Finally... (yes... finally for me) I got my blog!

Happy Sunday!
--------------------
Porque necesito un sitio donde expresarme, encontrar mi voz, el "ojo" que quiero, y donde refinar mi estilo.
Porque necesito un lugar donde compartir mis imágenes, sueños y colores.
Porque necesito decir...
Porque este blog seré yo... mi arte, mis sentimientos, mi vida.
Porque este blog será como yo... un poco informal, bilingüe (o tratando de serlo), y buscando la luz!
Porque espero este blog pueda mantenerme en contacto contigo
Finalmente... (Si... Finalmente para mi) tengo el blog!

Feliz Domingo!

No comments:

Post a Comment